Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tearjerker - Strangers (2010)

Might not be on the ball, as this did come out 7 months ago, but it is still worth spouting off about. Tearjerker is a from one of my favorite places on Earth, the grand city of Toronto. There they make some lovely, dream-hued and fuzzy-edged indie pop. In a loose fashion they remind me of Pluramon, The Depreciation Guild, and The Meeting Places. Perhaps it is merely freshness, but thus far I've found Tearjerker even better than those bands. I'm really surprised I didn't find more buzz about them, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I did see them posted up somewhere back when. Regardless, they're doubtlessly talented enough to merit any repetition of praise. Avialible on bandcamp on a name-your-own-price basis.

To be had here:
Tearjerker - Strangers

1 comment: