Monday, June 6, 2011

Tape - Revelationes (2011)

New album from Tape, just out last month. Tape was one of the very earliest bands I ever posted on Spacerockmountain, and their albums have held up spectacularly since the day I first heard one. Revelationes is not a departure in mood or style so much as a honing of both. Maintains the purely instrumental spacey/ambient electronic post-rock cocktail that endeared me to them to begin with. Perhaps not the best album to hear when working in the garden digging holes and whatnot, put me in a dazed mood. However, after garden work it is performing some wonderful sonic massages on my brain. In summation, an album that shows Tape is still on the top of their game and maybe only improving.

To be had here:
Tape - Revelationes [320 kbps]

1 comment:

  1. thanks, this is new to me looking forward to checking it out...

    edo
    knowyourconjurer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete